Please read the details below
Subscription to iConnect Learning’s Professional Learning Library Refund Policy
For our Library of Professional Development Resources, our policy is as follows:
- Annual Subscription Fee. Subscriber agrees to pay the appropriate fee corresponding to the particular services that it wishes to access for the annual term. iConnect Learning reserves the right to change the subscription fee with respect to a renewal term with prior written notification. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all fees are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- Gift Subscription. If Subscriber receives a gift subscription, the subscriber shall not be required to provide billing information
Online Professional Development Course Refund Policy
For our facilitated or self-paced online training courses, our policy is as follows:
- Registrants are always welcome to move to any other class on our schedule, applying any amount already paid to the cost of the new course.
- 100% refund if requested more than 4 weeks before the start of class.
- 50% refund if requested more than 2 weeks before the start of class.
- 0% refund in the last 2 weeks before the start of class.Refund requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Courses for Students Refund Policy
The refund policy for student online courses varies by provider. Please read the provider details for information about a provider's refund policy.
Requestor will receive an email acknowledgement stating the request for a refund was received. All refunds will be processed within 30 business days of the refund request.